We are all Global Citizens with varying levels of awareness of what Global Citizenship entails. Take the test and find out what’s your Global Citizen score and what steps you can take to keep building on the insights and skills you already have.
1. How often do you think about the importance of protecting the environment?
a) Every once in a while.
b) Very often.
c) I think about it on a daily basis.
2. Which are more relevant, local problems or global problems?
a) Local problems are more relevant because they affect us immediately.
b) Global problems are more relevant because we are included in them.
c) Both are important because what we do locally has global implications and vice versa.
3. Do you strive to gain a deeper insight into the events that make global news as well as local news?
a) Only the few that interest me.
b) Yes, I do that very often.
c) Yes, all the time. I do my own research and discuss newsworthy events with other people.
4. How important do you think it is that we take action to change things for the better?
a) I think it’s somewhat important.
b) It’s very important.
c) It’s essential and part of our basic commitment to others and our planet.
5. Do you know what “sustainability” means?
a) I don’t know.
b) I think I have an idea.
c) I know, and I practice it in my daily life.
What’s Your Global Citizen Score?
- If you answered “a” to most questions: You are a Global Citizen in the making. The essential ideas are there: you know that the environment is important, and you understand that taking action can change the world. You are also interested in what happens around you, although you may not always dig deeper to learn more. Some extra work can help you bring those insights into sharper focus. Our Global Citizen hat collection can give you the inspiration you need to embark on this amazing adventure. Shop online here
- If you answered “b” to most questions: You are already a Global Citizen. You know how to form and voice your opinion, you take action and understand the importance of seeing our planet as a whole where everyone and everything is connected. As a good Global Citizen, you know that there are always new things to learn and more exciting work to be done. Our Global Citizen hat collection is the perfect companion for your continuing commitment to supporting our world.
- If you answered “c” to most questions: You are a Global Citizen through and through! You have understood that local and global are intertwined and equally important. You are also aware of the fact that taking action is part of our commitment to our planet and all the life that it nurtures. We can only tip our hats to you and remind you that our Global Citizen hat collection is the perfect way to inspire those around you to join us as we build a cleaner, fairer, and more joyful world.
At Sedna Inspirations We Love to Hear From All Global Citizens!
Let us know what you are doing as a Global Citizen to help support the world. Call us (626-353-7347), send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out through our social media–Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.